Saturday, January 12, 2019

Instant Bullets Blog Jan 12, 2019

*Two San Francisco Giants Past Away Late 2018. Radio play-by-play announcer Hank Greenwald past away on Oct 22, 2018. I remember one broadcast when I was in high school. It was a rainy day. I was bored. I listened to a Giants game against the San Diego Padres lying down on the carpet. Time passed by listening to Greenwald.

Willie "Stretch" McCovey past away on Oct 31, 2018. The hall of fame first baseman was the most beloved Giants player. McCovey's career statistics include 521 home runs, 1,555 runs batted in, and 2,211 hits. An infamous at bat took place in the 1962 World Series Game 7 bottom of the ninth inning against the New York Yankees. The score was 1-0 in favor of the Yankees. Willie Mays on second base. Matty Alou on first base. McCovey hit a line drive directly to the second baseman Bobby Richardson. If McCovey hit the ball anywhere else, then the Giants won the 1962 World Series.

*Catching Up What I Missed. I have been catching up what I missed in my younger years. I seek new adventures and experience new experiences. I just realize learning new job skills is included. New work knowledge. I can't explain why. The catching up new career skills started in Aug 2014. I continue catching up everything I missed to the day I die.

*Good Marketing Buy Condoms.









*Australia Mesh Drains.


*Another Example Of Bad Luck. I was at my local tire shop getting my tires rotated and balanced. An Uber driver customer brought his car for tire repairs. One of his tires drove over four screws. Three out of four tires are serviced. The fourth tire is not serviced. It was the fourth tire which drove over the four screws. He must pay full price for the replacement tire. He told me he drives 150 miles a week Ubering.

The Uber driver story reminded me dad, mom, and I driving to my brother's house. My dad was cut off four times from four different drivers on four different roads on one trip.

*Professional job networking organization seeks experienced web developer. How ironic an organization helping people find jobs needs a volunteer to help with their web page. PHP coding experience is required. There are people without experience needing a job to get experience. Catch-22.

*Giving A Little Bit. I donated to City Team Ministries and Second Harvest Food Bank helping the poor. I'm unemployed; however, I'm in a better position to succeed. I have better odds to find a job.

*The Cat In The Hat. The book by Dr. Seuss is on my wish list.

*2019 Changes In Bay Area Sports. Jan 2, 2019. The second day of the new year. There were changes. NBC Sports Bay Area didn't renew senior analyst Ray Ratto's contract. The San Francisco 49ers announced Greg Papa is the new radio play-by-play announcer. Former radio play-by-play announcer Ted Robinson is reassigned.

*#tylerstrong Former Purdue student Tyler Trent died from bone cancer on Jan 1, 2019 at the age of 20. Trent inspired the Purdue Boilermakers football team. I heard of #tylerstrong for the first time watching the Boilermakers upset the Ohio State Buckeyes on Oct 20, 2018. Click link for a full story from ESPN.

*Mostly Clique Lessons From The Rich. Here's a YouTube video on the 15 Things Poor People Do That The Rich Don't. One thing may be enough to improve your life. It's the first time I heard of Alux.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: