Wednesday, August 07, 2019

A Change In The Family Dentist Almost 21 Years Later

I went to a new family dentist on Tue Aug 6, 2019. My parents and I agree the last family dentist professionalism became poor, prices went up, and service performed sub-standard. I went to the last family dentist from Jan 1998 to Dec 2018.

Changes happen daily for better and for worse. Changes happen daily whether the person controls the change or life controls the change. Unfortunately, change was the worse for the last dentist. I didn't know how the dentist change. Did his personality change? Did he need money to keep his practice running? Did he lose patients because of the high cost of living? Did he forget how he was a good dentist? I connect the dots backwards. Staff turnover was high. There was a period I saw new hygienists every two years. He offered an in-house insurance program which sounded shady. I saw fewer patients in the waiting room. The waiting room was full decades ago. He held a contest asking patients to post a Yelp review years ago. The prize was an Apple iPod. He demanded yearly X-rays for which I said no.

Update On A Past Blog

The family dentist change reminded me of the blog Change Says No To Raymond Mar on Oct 18, 2017. I blogged everything around my life is changing except me. My new family dentist first impressions are honest practice, affordable, and knowledgeable in the latest dental technology including a digital x-ray.

Change says yes to Raymond Mar. I realize I'm one step closer to be a self-trained genius. My reading comprehension, my reading speed, my learning comprehension, my physical health, my problem-solving, my thinking, and my intuition are getting stronger. New knowledge learned. New wisdom acquired. Strength is gained. No more dumbing down. No more being an asshole to myself. No more dragging myself down. Self-esteem is indestructible.

Another change is my dreams. I dream new dreams. I have an above average long-term memory. I'm confident I repeated my past dreams multiple times. Unfortunately, I dream more nightmares. Nightmares were rare.

Moreover, I'm going back to the past when I was happy. I'm going back to the past to remember my foundation. I'm getting back to the changes when I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. For example, hiking, trying new foods, and visiting new places. New adventures big or small are welcomed. New experiences must be experienced. Everything worked in the past and everything working today are coming together.

There is no financial reward. There is no job. I have no freedom. Go with the flow. They are earned soon. Time is the ultimate judge.

No comments: