Monday, August 12, 2019

Roll The Dice When You Wake Up

Today's blog includes life cliques. Today's blog includes common life wisdom. I combine them for a life perspective. Every day there is a chance. Nothing is 100%. Nothing is 0%. There are many moments a 99.99% chance it happens. There are many moments a 00.01% chance it happens. We roll the dice when we wake up for the day. We roll the dice when we sleep. People die in their sleep peacefully.

Chances happen every second. Meeting new people, avoiding a car accident, winning a contest, creating the next business idea, getting sick, starting a bad habit, changing to be a different person, and breaking a toy are examples of chances happening. The future is unknown. We take a chance something good or something bad comes tomorrow. We hope we are at the right place at the right time. Timing and luck are in favor. We hope we're not at the wrong place at the wrong time. Timing and luck aren't in favor. Life is unfair.

We roll the dice for all our choices. Sports fans know there are chances the improbable happens. It's sports. It's life. Sports fans know players and coaches prepare multiple speeches for their post-game interviews. There are winners. There are losers.

We roll the dice hoping for consistent good rolls. The rolls result in a lucky break. Life momentum flows in favor. There are people who live lives with consistent bad rolls. Too many frustrations. Too many setbacks. Bad luck. Bad timing. Successful people must admit their lucky. There are other people who take over their successes; they didn't get the opportunity. People work hard intelligently increasing the odds for success. Unfortunately, life rewards some of these people.

Sometimes the dice rolls for something weird. Sometimes the dice rolls for something out of the ordinary. Never say never. Think of something weird. Think of anything oddball. The chances are it happens. There are no explanations--the unexplained.

There are lonely people. If you're an unlucky person living a lonely life, then I tell you you're not the only lonely person in the world. There are lonely people. It's life. Life somehow finds a way people are lonely. Life somehow finds a way anything and everything happens. Nobody has unique problems. Everyone has problems.

People succeed and people fail. People are born and people die. People are lucky and people are unlucky. People have opportunities to succeed. People have nothing to succeed. Everyone is different. There is irony in life. Some people are blessed with everything to be winners life finds a way to prohibit success. Some people are blessed with nothing life leads a path to enable success.

What are the odds? What are the chances? We control as much as we can to increase the odds. We can't control everything. Sometimes life decreases the odds. Roll the dice.

Update On A Past Blog

I want to mention Neon Genesis Evangelion or Eva which was one of my favorite anime series in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Eva didn't make my Top Ten My All Time Favorite Anime Series list I wrote on Sep 20, 2014. Many anime fans in my generation and today's generation misunderstand the plot. The plot isn't humans defending against angels. The plot isn't NERV being attacked from the Japanese government. The plot is about human relationships good and bad. NERV, angels, robots, and the Japanese government portray the plot. Eva is a classic anime series. I wonder if more of today's anime generation spend time watching classics emphasizing on intelligent writing, memorable characters, and mature themes.

No comments: