Friday, August 30, 2019

The Green Steno Notebook 4



The picture above is the notebook I acquired on the first day of my new white collar job. I wrote notes during my job training. I wrote other notes, reminders, and knowledge thereafter. I share many of them. Here is the fourth blog.

*Apr 26, 2014. A gag gift idea. A rubber stamps which says "WHATEVER" in caps.

*Apr 26, 2014. Sometimes children make their parents angry to do something. Otherwise nothing gets done. Good choice? Bad choice? Time is the ultimate judge.

*Jun 30, 2014. Shop Amazon for cheaper prices on auto parts such as air filters, headlights, and cabin air filters.

*Jul 6, 2014. Going to a person's house for the first time such as a party or a formal event. Bring a food or a drink. Bring a house plant. For instance, a co-worker brought a cheese cake for a Fourth Of July party.

*Sep 22, 2014. The song "I Only Have Eyes For You" is sung by The Flamingos. One lyric is, "Are the stars out tonight."

*Sep 30, 2014. Denzel Washington's first movie break is Carbon Copy released in 1981.

*Oct 12, 2014. How We Got To Know author Steve Johnson wrote six innovations made the modern world. The six innovations are glass, cold, sound, clean, time, and light.

*Oct 20, 2014. Land Sea Air is an arcade game I played when I was in sixth grade. I played the video game in a bowling alley. The bowling alley was torn down for an outdoor retail strip mall.

*Oct 26, 2014. Finished playing Wargames video game app.

*Oct 27, 2014. I played Rampart arcade game. I reached a harder level. I shot a boat multiple times. The boat survived which was messed up.

*Nov 10, 2014. Apply deodorant on top of a waste basket when the deodorant stick is running low. The reason is if the stick breaks, then it falls into the waste basket.

*Jan 10, 2015. I brought doughnuts for my parents. My mom said doughnuts are bad for your health. I realized my mom usually says something bad every time I do something good.

*Jan 16, 2015. I began trimming off excess fat off meats before cooking. Also, I began removing surface moisture with paper towels. I heard some cooking experts says wax paper is preferred.

*Jan 25, 2015. Stop overthinking. Use intuition.

*Feb 1, 2015. I repeat stop overthinking. Use intuition. The Seattle Seahawks could have won Super Bowl XLIX defeating the New England Patriots if Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll didn't run the slant play. Carroll experienced analysis paralysis.

*Mar 21, 2015. If I'm going to mess up, then I mess up my way. I take responsibility. I learn from my mistakes. It's okay to be foolish.

*Mar 28, 2015. The best way to overcome fatigue is old school rest and old school eat good meals.

*Apr 18, 2015. Tips when I clean the house. Spread the cleaning two days or three days. No more cleaning the entire house in one day. Also, carry a white towel to wipe my sweat. And hang the vacuum cord on the stair rail when I vacuum the stairs.

*Apr 18, 2015. BNYN stands for Both None Yes No.

*May 21, 2015. I go back to drink Crystal Geyser bottle water.

*Jun 12, 2015. I turn on the water to rinse my razor only on shaving days. I save water.

*Jul 10, 2015. My old Sansa Fuze mp3 didn't play sound from my headphones. My initial guess was I needed new headphones. I was incorrect. The headphones worked on another media player. The mp3 sound output was the correct fault. Lesson learned. Do my research. Do my failure analysis. Do my testing.

*Jul 23, 2015. Removed Blink Feed on my cell phone.

*Dec 7, 2015. Mahjong tip. Make connections with your tiles. A friend made one of the cheapest 1,000 point hand in Japanese Mahjong or Riichi.

*Jan 23, 2016. Arrived at the gym at 6pm for a weekend workout. More people arrived at 7pm before the gym closed at 8pm.

*Feb 8, 2016. Played Set card game solo. Looking for set different patterns works. It was harder because my natural thinking is looking for set same patterns.

*Mar 22, 2016. First Amazon order arrived at the last date in date range expected delivery Mar 17-22. Expected delivery date was Mar 20. Actual delivery was Mar 22.

*Apr 1, 2016. Arcade game at Safeway grocery store next to Moon Patrol was M.A.C.H 3 when I was in third grade.

*Apr 25, 2016. Lift objects intelligently; in particular, mornings when I woke up because my muscles were tight. I lifted a plumber snake incorrectly. Minor lower back pain lasted for five days. I might have strained a muscle or pinched a nerve. I should have used a cart. I should have lifted the plumber snake with two hands and holding two of the three handles.

*May 12, 2016. I walked inside my gym's classroom for the first time since I became a member.

*Jun 8, 2016. I worked out at the gym after a haircut. Weight room was half full. There were more people at night time.

*Jun 20, 2016. It was the longest day of the calendar year. I realized it after I finished watching Dallas Buyers Club. There was sunlight after 9pm.

*Nov 27, 2016. 4.1 volts for the long batteries.

*Dec 14, 2016. I added back my name for my Twitter handle @inin61.

*Feb 11, 2017. America (My Country Tis Of Thee) is the complete song name for America.

*Mar 29, 2017. Blow air compressed air to remove the water from my Camelbak tube.

*Apr 30, 2017. Won 4 first place on Tenhou Japanese Mahjong online games in a row.

*May 7, 2017. Boil tap water instead of bottle water when I make Jell-O.

Update On A Past Blog

I dreamed last night a homeless cat in my neighborhood needed help. The dream is another example there are too many pets. The Price Is Right host Bob Baker ends the show saying control the pet population have your pets spay or neuter. The dream reminded me a bullet point from Instant Bullets Blog Aug 11, 2018 Pet Overpopulation. Too many pets is a foreshadow what may happen when there are too many humans.

No comments: