Saturday, August 24, 2019

Where Is The Intelligence?

Either I'm getting smarter or the people are getting dumber. The people in my life are regressing. I'm progressing. The people in my life become content. I'm not ready to settle. Or all of the above.

There is another possibility. My brain is transforming to become a genius. I'm one step closer to become a self-trained genius. I admit its scary. I also admit the people who know me should be concerned. To quote Steve Jobs, "Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Um, once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again."

Update On A Past Blog

I realize the opposite of You're Smarter Than You Think is true. There are people who realize they're not smart. A mistake is committed. A task is unsuccessful. The post-evaluation is ignorance. I'm not smart enough. Further, there are people I thought they're smart. I'm incorrect. They're not as smart as I thought they are. They may be regressing or losing intelligence. The definition of a smart person is subjective. I wrote the blog on Nov 7, 2018.

No comments: