Monday, December 30, 2019

Black Friday 2019

My Black Friday 2019 shopping was 37.5% bare necessities, 37.5% upgrades, and 25.0% fun or splurge. My purchases one week before Black Friday Fri Nov 29 are included.

Fri Nov 22

I purchased a Wamshutta dark brown color bathroom carpet and XOX kitchen sink mat at Bed Bath & Beyond using a $10 off coupon spending $30 or more. I'm aware the $10 off $30 coupon is not a Black Friday coupon. Upgrades.

Mon Nov 25

I purchased The Bathery bath sponges, Up&Up hand sanitizer, Colgate toothpaste, Band-Aid, and New Skin at Target. Bare necessities. I also purchased 7 Wonders board game at Target. Splurge. I took advantage of good timing using my 10% off Target credit card anniversary coupon.

Fri Nov 29

Macy's. Calvin Klein underwear, Tommy Hilfiger underwear, and a Perry Ellis Portfolio wallet. Bare necessities.

Kohl's. Isotoner slippers, Apartment 9 short sleeve sleep t-shirt, and Croft & Barrow pajamas pants. Bare necessities.

Auto Accessories Garage website. Covercraft UVS100 custom sunscreen for the dashboard. Silver color. Bare necessities.

Sat Nov 30

Big 5. Nomex Enhanced Flight Glove Tactical for my go bag. Upgrades.

Nob Hill. Bundaberg ginger beer. Splurge.

I shopped at Target on Fri Nov 29. I purchased nothing.

I shop on Black Fridays to purchase bare necessities which includes stocking up on bare necessities, to buy new durable goods, to upgrade existing durable goods, and to buy DVDs on my wish list. Black Fridays are good shopping days for appliances, clothes, new TVs, desktop parts, and towels. If I can wait for the Black Friday, then I wait.

One Black Friday year ago I subscribed to SlickDeals' Frontpage Deals alerts. I purchased around five goods from their Frontpage Deals between Black Friday 2018 and Black Friday 2019. I also took advantage downloading $0.00 apps from the Frontpage Deals.

No comments: