Sunday, December 01, 2019

My Two Question Marriage Is He Or She My Spouse Till Death Do Us Part

I share two questions to ask long-term relationship couples with potential to marry. The first question is, "Do you trust your spouse to take of you if you're the weaker person?" Examples of being the weaker person are permanent physical disability, severe mental illness, long-term emotional distress, expensive financial disaster, and/or spiritual loss. Relationships change. Couples change. You change. Everyone changes. Today you're the best husband or wife. Tomorrow you're the worse nightmare like the neighborhood jerk, the roommate from hell, the community bitch, the borderline felon, or a convicted felon. Can your spouse help you become the best husband or wife? The converse is true. The converse first question is, "Do you take care of your spouse if he or she is the weaker person?"

The answer to the first question leads to the second question, "Is the couple motivated to work hard on their marriage?" A marriage is professional love. The couple is strong. The couple is brave. The marriage is always fresh. The days get better as time passes. They add new spices. They seek new adventures. They experience new experiences. The couple maintains the desire and dedication. I will is more important than I know.

John Lennon said it best about love, "We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it."

Update On A Past Blog

I was anti-social for the first time on Feb 18, 2017 Anti-Social For The First Time. Correction. I actually was anti-social for the first time on Jan 6, 2014 Feeling Anti-Social. I denied anti-social. I wanted to be alone instead because I feared being anti-social I lose my relationships. The feelings I experienced in Jan 2014 was the same feelings in Feb 2017. I wanted no human contact in real life. I wanted no human communication on my phone and online.

No comments: