Thursday, June 16, 2022

Allergies And Coughs April 2022

I got sick in April 2022. The last time I got sick was in Nov 2018 Allergies And Coughs November 2018. I was sick free for a personal record 1,236 days or approximately 41 months from Nov 24, 2018 to Apr 13, 2022. I blog how I treated myself and the likely causes because I want to reference my treatment the next time I get sick. No panic. Obvious symptoms. Minimal pain. Quick recovery.

Wed Apr 13, 2022. Sore throat developing. My mom told me her sore throat started three days ago. Allergies were possible. Air was dry. Humidity at 40%.

Thur Apr 14. Full sore throat. Runny nose. My initial diagnosis is allergies. Ear thermometer 97.8 degrees Fahrenheit. No fever. If I experienced a fever, then I took a COVID-19 test. I wore a Breathe Right nasal strip while I slept.

Fri Apr 15. I took a Zyrtec at 10:50am. I craved for food. My ears popped open a little.

Sat Apr 16. I took a Zyrtec at 12:30pm. Congestion, mucus flowed down my throat, and minimal coughing. I applied skin lotion on my dried skin nose before I went to sleep. I continued Breathe Right nasal strips throughout my sickness.

Sun Apr 17. I took a Zyrtec at 1:00pm. I continued cold showers. I ate chocolate to control my cough. Sore throat improved with minimal pain when I swallowed. If I didn't drink Coke for lunch and dinner, then my throat acted up with mucus and coughing.

Mon Apr 18. I took a Zyrtec at 2:10pm. Best sleep last night. I coughed briefly when I ate breakfast. I coughed out one phlegm. I drank Coke for lunch only. I ate chocolate throughout the day. I applied skin lotion on my dried skin nose for the third consecutive night.

Tue Apr 19. I took a Zyrtec at 4:15pm. Ears still plugged up. The morning mucus down my throat was the worse throughout my sickness. I felt optimistic recovery was quick as long as I slept well. Most of the rare and inconsistent coughs were in the afternoon and early evenings. Ears improved significantly in the afternoon. The night was warm 57 degrees at 9:41pm. The low was forecasted at 49 degrees.

Wed Apr 20. I took a Zyrtec at 4:15pm. Cold morning. Throat most active during my sickness phlegm flowed down my throat causing coughs. I woke up the earliest because I might feel cold. Daytime high 70 degrees. Coughs subsided as the day progressed.

Thur Apr 21. I took a Zyrtec at 4:30pm. Coughed two times for the entire day. There was a big ear pop in the early afternoon which opened my ears. I slept quickly.

Fri Apr 22. I took my last Zyrtec at 4:30pm. My throat felt like a second sore throat. No coughing. Lower amount of phlegm down my throat More times my ears popped out.

How Did I Get Sick?

My mom. My mom was sick three days before I got sick. Probability: 90%.

In the air. The air felt funny when I breathe in and breathe out during my last jog before I got sick. Probability: 25%.

Update On A Past Blog

I want to mention the specific day I wrote Seven Thousand Dollars 1998 Mentality In 2022 on May 31, 2022. I wrote the blog on Tue Apr 19, 2022 and posted on Tue May 31, 2022. My sickness inspired me to write the blog because 2022 year-to-date has the year 2008 and year 2009 feelings. In addition, I took a two week break from job training and I took one and a half week break from physical training.

The sickness was an opportunity for a distraction. I wrote The Best Life Time Out Or Distraction Is Being Sick on Nov 15, 2012. It was a time out. My body told me to recover.

No comments: