Sunday, July 03, 2022

Hold On Nobody Knows When The Global Pandemic Ends

The first USA COVID-19 case was January 2020. The US has been in a pandemic for 2.5 years or 30 months. California shut down on Tue Mar 17, 2020. The day count is 838 days as of today. The Fourth Of July weekend and the Summer 2022 headlines explain most people's attitudes about the COVID-19 global pandemic. We are tired. We are depressed. The last two and a half years suck. People are going out. People are going on vacation. People are getting together. People are doing something, anything pre-pandemic.

However, people must hold on. Wear masks. Social distance. Continue vigilance. Get vaccinated. Get boosted if eligible. Continue strength and courage. People forget the global virus. Global COVID-19 case numbers are increasing. USA disease experts says our case numbers are underreported because some people who tested positive at home don't report to their local government. Minimize the chances of getting COVID-19. Experts don't know the long-term effects. Experts don't know the post-COVID-19 effects on the human body. Nobody knows how the world governments continue funding COVID-19 research and prevention.

Full Disclosure

Today's blog reminds my readers and reminds myself. The COVID-19 pandemic is clear and present. I lost my strength and courage last week. I lost my focus. I was tired living in the global pandemic. I diverted from my defensive COVID-19 lifestyle. I hold on. I'm back to my defensive COVID-19 lifestyle. The mini break is over. The distraction is stopped. Move forward.

No comments: