Friday, September 23, 2022

Yes To Intuition

I dreamed last night I was at the platform of an overground public subway station. I conversed with a robotics engineer friend. I told him I was down on my luck. I told him I needed a break. He listened. He supported me. A couple ascended the stairs. The woman was happy. The man was worried. She said life is going to be good. She continued saying she's going to get pregnant and start a family. The man stopped ascending when the woman arrived on top of the platform.

The next scene I was at a security line like airport security lines on the first floor of an office high-rise building. I carried a silver color laptop without a laptop bag. There were multiple security checkpoints represented by color. I was in the blue checkpoint checking three or more items. The nearby green checkpoint checked one item. I must leave the security lines. A conga-like line formed a bee line to an authorized personnel only exit. I rushed to the line. A security guard held the door open. I exited the blue checkpoint. I walked to the outside observation deck.

The dream shifted to another timeline. The sun was setting on a summer day. I found a job. It was the end of my first day. I walked around my office building in an office park feeling optimistic. I asked myself where am I going to park for the night? I was employed. I wore normal clothes. I was homeless.

The dream shifted back to the original timeline. I met three women on the observation deck. The four of us exited the office high-rise building. We walked to the parking garage a short distance away. The women invited me to attend a concert. I declined. We separated in front of the parking garage.

I entered the parking garage ascending the stairs to my parking garage floor. I saw a sign saying metal detectors. I emptied my pocket change consisting of eight quarters. I emptied my car keys. I waited in line with the quarters and car keys on top of my laptop. I misread the sign. The metal detectors were for the copiers and scanners. The line was the cashier line. I exited the line. I walked to a map which looked like the subway map. I thought about whether I should attend an anime event nearby. I woke up.

Two Intuition Scenes

The point of my dream was intuition. The man in the couple used his intuition. The man felt something in his gut when he stopped on the stairs. He was apprehensive. He felt uneasy. The man felt the relationship is not long-term. Couples must listen to their intuition.

The second intuition was declining the invitation to watch a concert with the three women. My intuition told me I'm not going to have fun with the three women. My gut feeling said I take my chances at an anime event than take my chances with these three women I just met minutes ago. At least one of the three women gave me a bad vibe.

No comments: