Thursday, October 13, 2022

Instant Bullets Blog Oct 13, 2022

*Whiffle Ball On A Fishing Pole. Watch the YouTube video how to set up your child to hit a whiffle ball or a baseball on a fishing pole instead of a T-ball Fishing rod baseball - how to teach kids to baseball - T-ball tips.

*sycophant: a person who tries to win favors from wealthy or influential people by flattering them up; a flatter; a suck up. A servile self-seeking person.

*Raymond Mar University. If I'm president of the Raymond Mar University in New York, New York, then I'm raising my annual tuition $10,000. President Joe Biden and his student loan debt forgiveness is free money. Nothing personal. It's business. I need to pay for my professors, my university staff, my security, and run my facilities. The costs increase every year.

Thank you, Mr. President. Your $100,000 donation to the Democratic Party is in the mail.

My school mascot is the white tiger.

*The Best Forgiveness. Winning is forgiveness. Winning is forgetting the bad. The championship erases the horrible memory. Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshawn Watson is suspended 11 games and fined $5 million during the 2022 NFL season for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. If Watson wins a Super Bowl, then all is forgiven.

*Marketing. Client 1: I have a sob story. Marketer: We can sell it.

Client 2: I have a happy story. Marketer: Did you get abused beforehand?

*I would have just languished in a job I hated, doing just enough to get by, and would become bitter and disillusioned, like almost every lawyer I know. --Tucker Max, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

*Calvin And Hobbes Time Management. Comic by Bill Watterson.

*Mad Libs. The word game is created by Leonard Stern and Roger Price. The player asks other players for words to be substituted in blanks for a story. Mad Libs can be played solo. Everyone must play at least once in their life. There are free games at their website Mad Libs.

*Smooth Criminal. Listen to the song Smooth Criminal instrumental only Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Instrumental). Listen to the song Smooth Criminal lyrics only Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Vocals Only.

*Wrong Predictions. Nobody can predict the future 100% correctly. Nobody. Time will tell. Time is the ultimate judge. The jury is still in the courtroom regarding Bill Gates and NFTs.

*Bluff Game Carrot In A Box. Watch Sean Lock and Jon Richardson play the game from the TV show 8 Out Of 10 Cats "Carrot in a Box" Jimmy Carr IN TEARS After Game with Sean Lock & Jon Richardson! | 8 Out of 10 Cats. The rematch Sean Lock & Jon Richardson's Hilarious Carrot in a Box REMATCH! | 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown. Jon Richardson plays for a third time Carrot In A Box III: Jon Richardson vs Lee Mack! | 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown | Channel 4. Sean Lock died from cancer on Aug 16, 2021.

*Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Q&A interview on romance and dating in the modern age. Direct link to article Sexual Health Magazine July 2022 Patti Stranger. Two favorite quotes from the interview. The first is the following, "When [women are] not being treated right, they'll often still stick around and keep seeing each other, hoping [men] will change like they were at the beginning of their relationship. As women, we're taught to be polite and service the man. My mom programmed me to be like that and I had to work to break that programming. People are afraid to do that! If their needs are not met, get out!"

The second is the following, "For women, she may not find him cute initially and then goes on the date and comes back with 'I can fix that! And I really liked him as a person.' A man will never want to get 'fixed' because men and women are different animals. I know women will grow into a relationship, but a man will know in a second."

*A Dating Advice. Don't ask a girl where she wants to eat. Tell her to guess where you're taking her to eat. Then take her to the first guess. Likewise for a girl asking a guy where he wants to eat. The advice works both ways.

*I Work In Human Resources. Raise your hand if you wanted a career in human resources as a child.

*President Joe Biden on the economy from CNN on Oct 11, 2022: I don't think there will be a recession. If it is, it will be a very slight recession. That is we'll move down slightly.

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said the US is likely to enter a recession in the next six to nine months on Oct 10, 2022.

No comments: