Sunday, October 30, 2022

An Ultimate Life Goal

One of my ultimate life goals is don't live in a nursing home. I want to be independent. Most nursing homes and senior facility care centers are good; in contrast to bad nursing homes and senior facility care centers depicted on news, media, and movies. Some senior citizens depend on nursing homes for medical reasons with all due respect.

I exercise. I move my knees and elbows. I read. I work hard. I also work hard in leisure because work is involved. I seek new adventures. I experience new experiences. I take responsibility. My motivation and my desire are more important than intelligence and knowledge. I hope I'm lucky I don't need to live my final years in a nursing home.

My conclusion is don't be an old fuck. Don't be a grumpy old person. Don't be a person full of criticism. Don't take out my frustrations on others for a terrible less than successful younger life. No regrets. No shame.

No comments: