Tuesday, November 01, 2022

I Owe The World By Making A Difference

Today's blog is an update on a past blog.

Update On A Past Blog

I thought about all my past friends and my past co-workers. 95% of them got my backs if anything bad happened. Good people support good people. Good friends support good friends. I failed to realize all 95% supported me. My past friends go as far back as junior high school.

I questioned did I make a difference to the 95% from the blog Did I Make A Difference? written on Jul 7, 2015. I said the 95% made a difference to me. "They made my life better. I'm a better person today."

I failed to be a difference maker to the 95%. I could have been and I should have been a better friend. I have no excuses. I owe the 95% something in return. I don't know what is the something. My feeling tells me the something must be multiple permanent life changers big or small.

I can't explain what I did correctly to earn their friendships. I thank my intuition. Was it I showed up? Was it I listened well? Was it I smiled when they needed a smile? I hope my self-pity didn't attract people.

The minimum owing back the 95% is become stronger. Don't be a jerk. The world needs one less bad person. I assure the 95% and the world I practice personal responsibility. I wrote I Owe The World on Apr 8, 2018 I take care of myself in a positive way such as working hard to earn freedom, stay healthy, and never stop learning.

No comments: