Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Life Can Go In A Straight Line

Everyone knows life is not a straight line. However, a person can be in a streak of everything is going his or her way. No winding. Life is great. The flow goes his or her way. There are tailwinds. He or she is moving forward positively, and not moving forward after a negative moment. Get everything done. Check off all the checklists. Complete the priorities. Delay the non-important responsibilities. Wait for comfortability. The plan succeeds by following the plan, and no need for the backup plan.

Here's what happened to me. I didn't need to cook on the weekends because I cooked enough meals on Fri for the household. I completed all my planned job trainings. I worked out my physical workouts as scheduled. I watched documentaries. I learned more life skills. I watched my movie of the week. I either watched selected football games or listened to selected football game while completing Sun errands. The rest of the errands were completed in the mornings. There were no new books to read.

There were no emergencies. There were no unexpected events. No diversions. Nothing unplanned happened. Adjustments minimized.

Further, the weather assisted in my life going in a straight line. The summer like mild temperatures dropped to autumn cooler temperatures quickly. The temperatures decreasing wasn't gradual.

Update On A Past Blog

I wrote a past blog on life not going a person's way titled Your Life Map Is Full Of Colors, Scribbles, Eraser Marks written on Aug 1, 2016. A person's life map is not a straight line.

No comments: