Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Some Parents Can't Teach Their Children

Parents are people. Parents are human beings. Some people can't teach to save their lives. If teaching is a requirement to become a parent, then there are fewer families.

There are multiple reasons why. The reasons are valid or invalid. I let the reader make the choice. I put my parents on the spotlight. Sometimes they fake knowing the questions asked. My parents don't want to be embarrassed they don't know enough. They're ashamed of their ignorance. They're lazy to learn what they don't know. They're lazy to research for a deeper understanding. My parents don't take responsibility teaching me and my siblings the basics. The school system is responsible.

My parents are poor teachers. They can't teach and do both at the same time. Sometimes they avoid our questions because they're afraid they teach us wrong. Unfortunately, most of what they actually taught is wrong. I unlearned and released their incorrect teachings myself. My parents are slow teachers when they taught us. Their teaching is boring.

Update On A Past Blog

One of my philosophies is the chances of a good week starts with a good Monday. I wrote Monday is an important day at The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar 3 on May 25, 2014. I reinforced a good Monday at The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar Which Changed on Oct 21, 2016. Sometimes the Sunday day is the start of a good week. The chances of a good calendar week starts with a good calendar Sunday. For example, devote more time to rest, complete outstanding errands, prepare the upcoming week responsibilities, and relax.

No comments: