Monday, December 26, 2022

Donuts And Harry Potter Christmas

I thought about two going back to the past moments for Christmas Day on Christmas Eve. The first moment was going back in time when my family and I visited my grandparent's house on my mom's side in Santa Barbara, CA. Grandfather purchased donuts at Winchell's Donuts House for his grandchildren. The second moment was Harry Potter. I read the series three times. Author J.K. Rowling included chapters taking place on Christmas Day. I accomplished the two moments on Christmas Day below.

I woke up at 7:30am to purchase donuts at a ma and pa donut shop one mile away. I purchased glaze, vanilla, chocolate, old fashion, and French Culler donuts. Each family member ate two donuts.

I read the Harry Potter Christmas Day chapters. The chapters are SS ch 12 The Mirror Of Erised, COS ch 12 The Polyjuice Potion, POA ch 11 The Firebolt, GOF ch 23 The Yule Ball, OOTP ch 23 Christmas On The Closed Ward, HPB ch 16 A Very Frosty Christmas, and DH ch 16 Godric's Hollow. I included a bonus chapter DH ch 17 Bathilda's Secret which happened on the same night. DH took place on Christmas Eve.

No comments: