Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Black Friday 2022

There was one Black Friday 2022 shopping on Fri Nov 25. Most of my Black Friday shopping was online. I picked up most of my orders at the retail stores. All retail stores online and offline offered fewer Black Friday deals during the Thanksgiving week. Black Friday 2022 was my worse Black Friday since I started shopping Black Friday in 2004. One Cyber Monday 2022 purchase was cheaper than Black Friday 2022.

Tue Nov 22

Samsung 256GB FIT Plus USB 3.1 flash drive at NewEgg. The flash drive was backordered.

Thur Nov 24

Two Head & Shoulders 23.7oz shampoo bottles purchased online at Walgreens.

A three pack Calvin Klein classic boxers underwear purchased online at Kohl's.

Workout socks, casual socks, and two performance shorts purchased online at Under Armour. Socks and shorts were delivered.

Hotel Collection 500 thread count Micro Cotton Queen bed set purchased online at Macy's.

Fri Nov 25

Two Sara Lee frozen pound cakes at Grocery Outlet. The family went back in time when we ate Sara Lee pound cake at my grandparent's house in Santa Barbara, CA. The price wasn't Black Friday pricing. The price has been the same afterwards.

Sun Nov 27

Selected video games in the Valve Complete Pack for my Steam account. The purchase completed my Valve Complete Pack.

Mon Nov 28

Vanicream 3.9oz soap purchased online at Walgreens. The store I selected for pickup fulfilled half my order.

Hotel Collection 500 thread count Micro Cotton Queen bed set purchased online at Macy's for the second time. The Cyber Monday sale price was cheaper than the Black Friday sale price. It was the first time I experienced Cyber Monday cheaper than Black Friday. The Black Friday purchase must be returned when I picked up my Cyber Monday purchase. I couldn't refuse pick up.

Update On A Past Blog

The San Francisco Giants backed out of the 13-year, $350 million contract offer with all-start shortstop Carlos Correa. The Giants cancelled the introductory press conference on Tue Dec 20. Correa signed a 12-year, $315 million contract with the New York Mets later in the day. A professional sports media opinion said the Giants can't sign superstars. The Giants can't sign all-star talent. The Giants becoming a cheap franchise is debatable. Was the Giants feeling buyer's remorse?

The Giants are risk-adverse. The Giants are the runner ups. The Giants are the big free agents' second choice: Carlos Rodon, Kodai Senga, Carlos Correa, Aaron Judge, Brandon Nimmo, Dansby Swanson, Bryce Harper, Shohei Ohtani, and Giancarlo Stanton. The second choice reminded me of the blog I Can't Win The Freedom Championship written on Jul 18, 2021. The Giants can't win the big prize free agent(s) for whatever reasons.

No comments: