Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Half-Ass Vacation Or Half-Ass Job Training

I approved Dec 2022. It was justified. Something was better than nothing legitimately. I job trained half-ass last month. Or I took a half-ass vacation last month. In other words, I combined job training and vacation. Some days there were more job training and less vacation. Some days there were more vacation and less job training. Either perspective the goals were accomplished.

I thought of the half vacation and half job training when I cleaned the house on Mon Nov 28, 2022 and Tue Nov 29, 2022. There is more to life than work. Or there is more to work than fun. Dec 2022 was catch up during the vacation time. I caught up outstanding life knowledge, lessons, and skills to learn. I couldn't have too much fun. There were mature responsibilities. Distractions were minimized. Lower priorities not finished one day were completed another day. There were no emergencies. All last minute new priorities were minor. One last minute and once in a blue moon event took an entire day.

Injured Reserve

Furthermore, I went with the flow. My physical workouts were half-ass because my left knee strained. I benefited being on 50% injured reserve since Nov. No jogging resulted in at least two free hours each week. Weight lifting continued. I started jogging again on Fri Jan 27, 2023.

Update On A Past Blog

A reminder blog Some People Need A Ferris Bueller's Day Off written on Jun 6, 2021. I accomplished the Ferris Buller.

No comments: