Friday, January 20, 2023

Written Blogs By The Numbers

Here are some blogs I wrote by the numbers. The blogs are presented in descending order latest to earliest.

*My Six Guarantees (Dec 11, 2021). Everyone is weird, everyone changes, everyone has problems, and there are 24 hours in a day. Benjamin Franklin said " . . . nothing is certain except death and taxes" rounds up my six guarantees.

*High School R.O.T.C. Leadership Lesson Another Viewpoint By Rank (Oct 24, 2020). I blogged the four leadership attributes communication, ability to deal with others, professional knowledge, and physical fitness. I blogged the nine leadership skills motivation, integrity, self-discipline, self-confidence, courage, responsibility, enthusiasm, emotional stability, and knowledge.

*My Four Mount Rushmore Greatest Moments In My Life (Aug 9, 2020). The four moments are cosplaying, growing up, job training, and the movie The Shawshank Redemption.

*Be Strong, Be Useful, Strong Self-Esteem All Relationships (Jul 27, 2020) and My Two Question Marriage Is He Or She My Spouse Till Death Do Us Part (Dec 1, 2019). These two blogs explain what I look for in a spouse. They're be strong, be useful, have strong self-esteem, ask the question "Do you trust your spouse to take of you if you're the weaker person?", and ask the second question "Is the couple motivated to work hard on their marriage?"

A side blog is He's More Than Charming Or She's More Than A Sweetheart written on Sep 25, 2019. I have high expectations. I have deal breakers.

*Review My Daily Life Rules (Mar, 3, 2018). My ten minus one equals nine current daily rules of life updated as of today:

1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others.
2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch.
3. Always speak calmly and be calm.
4. Don't daydream when driving.
5. Keep your head up high . . . look at their cute face when talking.
6. Breath with your nose and stand up straight. Shoulders back.
7. Have faith. Believe in yourself.
8. Let me think. Be discrete.
9. Welcome a roller coaster life.
10. Back in time and front and present.

*Two Personal Vows (Apr 12, 2017). I vow to control my money. I borrow the late Steve Jobs on money, "I saw it through people at Apple how money changed them, and a lot of people thought they had to start being rich, so they bought big homes, and their wives got plastic surgery, and I saw these nice simple people turn into these bizarro people. And I made a promise to myself that I'm not going to let this money ruin my life."

I vow to control my stress. It's ironic work is required to minimize stress. I follow the basics which are eat healthy foods, physical workouts, and sleep for eight hours.

*My All De Anza Review Blog (Dec 9, 2012). The four lessons I learned going back to school are everyone is human, go with the flow, timing is everything, and use it or lose it.

*300 (Dec 7, 2008). My top 30 blogs. 300 Revisited written on Feb 4, 2009 summarizes the wisdom from my first 300 blogs for the second time.

1. Never take anything and anyone for granted.
2. Trust my gut feeling.
3. I updated my daily top five rules for living. [Update 02/04/09: See 02/03/09 Blog for new and updated top five rules.]
4. Continue to live life finding what you want to do.
5. Never judge a person by their appearance.
6. Remember to learn from you failures as well as your successes.
7. It takes patience to learn who a person is for long-term family, friend, business, and romantic relationships.
8. Do something else to take your mind off something you hate.
9. Meet new people and make new friends continuously.
10. It's OK to be alone.
11.You must earn what you want in life.
12. You are responsible for yourself.
13. Schools have summer vacations; life doesn't have summer vacations.
14. Age is just a number.
15. Have courage to say goodbye to anything precious.
16. First years, first impressions, first go-around, and first successes are equally important as second years, second impressions, second go-around, and second successes.
17. Everyone has the right to find happiness.
18. Be patient. Never rush.
19. Take life one day at a time. Have fun, learn, and enjoy.
20. If you talk the talk, you must stand by your talk.
21. Do something to receive something.
22. Money is a way to help people, create action, and show appreciation.
23. Fight the pain, the suffering, and the struggles to keep living.
24. Use your mind to see.
25. Time is the ultimate judge.
26. Live the present. Live the moment.
27. Wait 24 hours for goods or services less than $100 and 48 hours for greater than $100 to avoid the urge to splurge.
28. Do the little things and they add up in time.
29. Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
30. When you in a jam, go back to the basics. Go remind yourself the basics which is what I'm doing :D :D :D

*The Best 100 Blogs (May 14, 2006). My 101st blog is the best blogs from my first 100. Some of the best blogs are Washington Canada Trip Part 1 of 7, 24/48 Rule, A U Is Worst Than An F, What Is The Best Day To Take One Day Off From Work?, and Using $$$$$ To Help People, Create Action, Show Appreciation.

Update On A Past Blog

I connect two blogs about brushing my teeth. I wrote I Brush My Teeth To Save Ten Thousand Dollars on Aug 23, 2022. I remembered I wrote another reason to brush my teeth. The other reason is sex The Number One Reason I Brush My Teeth written on Jan 22, 2013. Sex and money are the motivators to brush, floss, and, if necessary, rinse with mouthwash and/or use the Waterpik.

No comments: