Sunday, February 05, 2006

A U Is Worst Than An F

In case I forgot mention, I’m taking a night class at a junior college for Winter Quarter 2006. The class is How To Write A Business Plan. So far, the class is so-so. I’m learning new ideas and concepts. It’s just I’m not really learning how to write a business plan. Perhaps the instructor is making the students learn on their own. Nothing new for me =__=

Anyway, while I was a student at San Jose State University and a current student at the junior college, there is a grade worst than an F. It’s a U. U grades are worst than an F. Basically, a U grade is the student never attends class, doesn’t do the work and take the exams, and doesn’t care. The student didn’t drop the class before the official drop date.

Failure is good as long as the failure is turned to success. There is a lesson to learn from the failure. A person fails, the person thinks what failed, the person learns from the failure, and tries again. If the person fails again, repeat the procedure.

Expect failure when learning something new from riding a bicycle, learning how to drive a manual transmission, first date with another person, cooking, and any new activity, hobby, or skill.

There are stupid failures and perfect failures. Make sure the failures are perfect failures. Not doing anything is worst than failing. And be honest with failures. Never use failure as an excuse such that “Oops, I failed. Sorry. I didn’t put enough effort.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: