Saturday, February 04, 2006

Green Tea and Coke Don’t Mix

On Thursday February 2, 2006, I was invited to a going away dinner gathering with a soon-to-be ex-co-worker, her boyfriend, and her closest friends. I had a blast. Thank you for the invite. I had a lot of fun XD

I ordered the Fish and Chips and a Coke soft drink. The food tasted good. I had two glasses of Coke. After dinner, the group went to the bar. I went with them. I didn’t drink. I did some talking and listening. I gave a DVD gift to her as a going away and a thank you gift. I left the restaurant at 10:00 P.M.

What happened after the dinner was a mistake I never repeat. I drink green tea before I go to sleep. Green tea and Coke don’t mix. Caffeine was all in me during the night. I was wide awake as if I could have gone to work in the early, early next morning. I had trouble sleeping. Trouble, man :-| I did everything to get myself to sleep. I listened to anime music, listened to classical rock, watched the action scenes of For Your Eyes Only, and played video games. I opened the window to cool the room down while I watched the movie in the family room. Nothing worked. I felt really warm.

I slept around 4:30 A.M. On Friday morning, I slept extra and choose to eat donuts for breakfast to eat at work. Go with the flow. The night was screwed up, and I might as well do something different for breakfast.

Thank goodness I’m not a coffee drinker ^__^


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: