Saturday, December 11, 2021

My Six Guarantees

Benjamin Franklin said, " . . . nothing is certain except death and taxes." I have four more guarantees.

1. Everyone Is Weird. I wrote a blog You And I Are Weird written on Sep 20, 2017. Be honest. There is something weird about you.

2. Everyone Changes. If you don't want to change, then life changes for you. Life finds a way to change a person beyond his or her control. Give life time. People change. The world changes; for instance, the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone changes. You change.

I wrote a blog Change Says No To Raymond Mar on Oct 18, 2017. There were years I was the same person after my life changed forever on Sat Oct 4, 2008 when I realized I must grow up. I changed when I posted an update A Change In The Family Dentist Almost 21 Years Later written on Aug 7, 2019. I finally changed which included reading faster, stronger intuition, highest self-esteem, and I'm the healthiest I've ever been.

3. Everyone Has Problems. I wrote a blog You Have Problems? So Do I written on Oct 8, 2016. Everyone has a problem. The general categories are physical, mental, emotional, financial, spiritual, and relationships.

4. There are 24 hours in a day. There are seven days in a week. Self-explanatory. There is no additional hour. There is no additional day. Time can't speed up. Time can't slow down.

No comments: