Sunday, December 05, 2021

The Real Raymond Mar Please Stand Up

I'm rising up. I'm a self-trained genius. My destiny card says I achieve freedom when I stand up and walk to the front of the stage. I become the real Raymond Mar. The real Raymond Mar stands up. He walks to the front of the stage. The fake Raymond Mars remain seated. The audience doesn't care for the fakes. The audience applauds for the real. It's the truth.

There are two sides in favor of me and against me. I play the personal objective card.

For The Real Raymond Mar

*Growing Up. I grew up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I never wrote a dedicated blog detailing the day I grew up. I choose a similar blog I Choose Raymond Mar Today to represent the day which changed my life.

I include reading more fiction books than non-fiction books, learning strength training at bodybuilding.com, wearing new clothes, sleeping on a new mattress, accepting responsibility, and not taking life for granted as my immediate changes growing up.

*The Real Innovating Infinitely. I combine all learnings, new adventures, and new experiences. I include learning by drilling and practice by repetition. Life skills learned. Job skills acquired.

*Self-trained Genius. I'm one step closer to becoming a self-trained genius at the end of the day.

*Cooking. I know enough cooking skills to eat healthy meals. I minimize eating processed foods.

*Retired Hobbies. I'm retired from watching anime and playing video games. I'm playing classic video games three hours a week.

*I'm the healthiest I've ever been. I exercise four days a week. The last time I got sick was Oct 2018.

*Maintenance. I practice proper body bare necessities. My residence is cleaned. My car is maintained including oil changes and tire rotations.

Against The Real Raymond Mar

*The Real George Costanza. I'm unemployed. I live with my parents.

*Bad Luck. I experienced bad luck during job interviews. It's not a curse.

*Behind In Life. I'm behind in experience and knowledge. If there's a what a 40s-year-old man supposed to achieve, then I'm behind.

*Inherit Weakness. I have poor short-term memory. I can't trend water. I'm sensitive to heat. I'm partial tone deaf.

*Slow Reading. I'm a slow reader--not reading slow due to poor intelligence. However, for whatever reason, my speed and my comprehension have improved.

*July 1998-March 2007 Jobs. There were no transferrable skills working in the commercial real estate. The commercial real estate industry was my first jobs after I graduated college. Working in a retail start-up and working in data entry were pathetic. Working at Cisco was the best job experience.

*Unearned Successes. Most of my past successes including high school, college, and my first jobs were unearned. I was successful due to good luck, good timing, and good fortune. It was not my fault. I think of unearned success like an unearned run in baseball. It wasn't the pitcher's fault the run scored.

Update On A Past Blog

I wrote past blogs on Raymond Mar. Here are the past blogs with a brief description.

My Own Commentary On The Daily Life Of Raymond Mar written on Jul 31, 2013. I self-questioned and self-answered my daily life for which most of the answers were correct back then. They're incorrect today. I was dishonest for the most part. It was a bullshit blog.

The Myths Of Raymond Mar written on Jul 29, 2014. The four myths were correct back then. They're correct today. I was honest for one of the few days back in 2014. I still don't have a lot of friends. I'm retired from anime never being an anime expert. I still live with my parents. I still know and I still learn computers and technology.

Bet On The Real Raymond Mar Coming Soon written on Oct 4, 2014. The blog was written exactly six years ago when I realized I must grow up. I mentioned job searching, learning, having support, and believing in nothing to lose attitude. All of them are true today. People who bet on the real Raymond Mar is actually betting on Raymond Mar's big break.

Raymond Mar 2015-2019 Looking Better written on Jan 5, 2020. I posted a pic of myself between 2015 and 2019. I looked terrible between 2015 and 2017. I looked better in 2018 and 2019. I post a recent pic of myself for the purposes of today's blog. Fortunately, I look better as I get older.

I Choose Raymond Mar Today written on Apr 9, 2020. I rejected my past self which is the correct answer. I'm getting better. I honestly say I choose myself today.

No comments: