Thursday, December 23, 2021

Black Friday 2021

There was no Black Friday 2021 shopping on Fri Nov 26. 2021 was the second year in a row I stayed home. All of my Black Friday shopping was online. I pick up my orders at the retail stores. Many stores offered Black Friday deals during the Thanksgiving week.

Sun Nov 21

Azul, Deluxe UNO 50th Anniversary Reissue, and Ticket To Ride Europe board games at Target. The board games were splurges at 50% off. The 50% was a first time for me. I sell other board games to make room for these three new board games.

Thur Nov 25

Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 Men's Road Running Shoes at Nike. It was the first time I saved money at Nike.

Fri Nov 26

Another pair of Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 Men's Road Running Shoes at Nike.

Calvin Klein black 3-pack classic knit boxers and Jockey black Flex 365 4-pack boxer briefs at Macys. I remember past Black Fridays underwear was 40% off.

Mon Nov 29

Walgreens 30% off online orders. I purchased Vanicream soap, Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges, Imodium A-D diarrhea caplets, and Cortizone 10 ointment. It seems anti-inch ointments are sold at drug stores only.

DenTek Professional Oral Care Kit at Target. There was a 25% off on Beauty and Cosmetics.

Tue Nov 30

Four boxer briefs at Gap Factory.

I shop on Black Fridays to purchase bare necessities which includes stocking up on bare necessities, to buy new durable goods, to upgrade existing durable goods, and to buy DVDs on my wish list. Black Fridays are good shopping days for appliances, clothes, new TVs, desktop parts, and towels. If I can wait for the Black Friday, then I wait.

Update On A Past Blog

I wrote my Summer Sabbatical October 2021 blog on Dec 6, 2021. My 2021 vacation or staycation was correcting my Summer Sabbatical 2007. I remembered I declare my Summer Sabbatical 2007 blogging Summer Of 2001 In 2007 on Jun 1, 2007. I mentioned it was a failure when I wrote Top Ten Wisdom Acquired In 2007 I Failed To Follow on Jan 10, 2020. The Summer Of 2001 In 2007 was number 10. I admitted I "took it too easy, relaxed too much, impatient, rushed, and had too much fun. Summer Sabbatical 2007 was the time I took life for granted. I didn't solve problems I need to solve."

No comments: