Saturday, March 25, 2023

The System Works

People who have shelter, income, friends and/or families, employment, reading skills, ability to learn, love, a mattress, access to bare necessities, good health, clothes, phone, internet, and food the system works. I explain differently. People who have an education, a job, a home, food, bare necessities, transportation, and health the system works. Get an education such as high school, vocational, college, and/or specialized training. Find a job after graduation. Find a spouse till death do us part. Rent an apartment or buy a house. Raise a family. The parents provide guidance, nurturing, bare necessities, clothes, food, and shelter for the entire family. The system works.

People who benefit from the system needs faith. People who follow the system needs favorable timing. People who succeed from the system needs good luck. People who model the system needs assistance. The system chooses these people. Life selects these people. Trust intuition, make good choices, destiny, karma, good fortunes, and favorable outcomes are part of the reasons the system flow with these people. An Act of God favors these people.

Nobody is perfect. Nothing is perfect. There are cracks. There are pitfalls. There are dead ends. There are loopholes. The people who benefit from the system must never take the system for granted. Otherwise, these people are at the other end of the system being screwed.

The bottom line is if the system didn't work, then the world is chaos.

Update On A Past Blog

I rarely lose items in my possession outside the residence. Unfortunately, the rare occurrence happened on Fri Mar 10, 2023. I lost a gift certificate. It was inside my jacket pocket because of rainy weather. I hold important papers on my hand by habit most of the time. One reason is my poor short-term memory. If the papers are out of sight, chances are high the papers are out of my mind. The rare occurrence reminded me Always Protect Your Precious Belongings written on Aug 12, 2005. I lost an Edward Elric keychain from the anime series Fullmetal Alchemist. I was lucky a family found the keychain.

No comments: