Friday, August 12, 2005

Always Protect Your Precious Belongings

** Note: The blog was supposed to be uploaded on Sunday August 7, 2005. Unfortunately, I was sick and didn't update my blog for most of the week. The blog should have been uploaded Sunday afternoon around 2:00 P.M.. **

My family reunion continues today eating Dim Sim for lunch. The weather was very warm and I went to the market to purchase some bottle water. After I left the supermarket, I realized on my laptop bag that my Edward Elric keychain was missing. I thought it was stolen because there was crowd at the entrance and my laptop was exposed to the people. I was not really mad. I was sad—sad that it was gone :-(

Oh my gosh! There is a family with two kids across from me as I wait outside the restaurant. I can't believe it. The kid has my Edward Elric keychain. I asked the parents where they found the keychain. They said it was on the ground. I told them I lost the Edward Elric keychain. Without hesitation, they returned it. It was awesome. I never experienced anyone being really honest to me. I'm always honest to other people. It never happened to me. I felt really happy. To prove my sincerity, I even offered a reward. They refused. And I showed them the desktop which has a picture of Edward Elric. Thank you to the family and their two kids. And as a side note, their kids have been finding stuff on the floor recently including a Teletubbie.

I'm still trying to explain how the Edward Elric keychain came off. The keychain is secured along the clips of the adjustable shoulder strap.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: