Thursday, August 04, 2005

My First Blog

Hello, everyone. My first Blog. Awesome! Unfortunately, this is not the first Blog almost nobody wants to write, but I want to. It’s something I want to share with everyone.

On Monday evening around 11:00 A.M., a bunch of kids supposedly having nothing to do took a neighbor’s recycling bin and dumped the bin and the contents in front of my house and the street. According to two witnesses, the kids were driving, and one of them held the recycling bin as the car was driving fast. The kid let go of the bin and the bin and its contents scattered around the street in front of my house. Fortunately, there was no damage.

I called police and their response was the event was a nuisance which happens almost nightly. The police offered to file a report. I refused because the incident didn’t warrant police involvement. My Dad and I took 15 minutes to clean up the mess. The stolen bin’s neighbor was informed. (As I went through the recyclables, one can really learn who people are, man. Maybe it’s worth getting a shredder . . . a good, long lasting shredder.)

Kids, this is summer vacation. Please don’t waste your time causing nuisances. There are lots to do: play poker, rent a DVD, read a book to prepare for your future even if you have no idea because maybe the book you read is going to give you an idea, learn how to make a webpage, host a BBQ . . . just do something.

I promise my second Blog is going to be an example of me Innovating Common Knowledge. Thank you for reading and please come back soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: