Tuesday, August 23, 2005

There Is Always Something To Do

Tired? Bored? Stressed? Want to do something else besides the usual stuff? (Bare with me. I get to the point.) Don’t want to watch TV because it’s a waste of time or there is nothing to watch? Don’t want to sit around doing nothing? Well, then . . . do something lighthearted.

One of my hobbies is Japanese Anime, and one of my all time favorite anime series is Fullmetal Alchemist. On Sunday evening, after updating my webpage which took more time that I thought, I was tired, bored, and stressed. Yes, stressed :-p I wanted to do something that required little brain power. I wanted to do something so I don’t waste time.

I found something which was to look at the Fullmetal Alchemist Official Fanbook Number 3 and Number 4. I purchased the books in March and never had time to look at them. Great choice! Looking at the books was relaxing, required little brain power, and I didn’t waste time. By the way, I can’t read Japanese. I can only look at the pictures ;-)

There is always something to do. Here are some ideas to consider if you are one of those who hate wasting time and want to do something relaxing which requires little brain power:


  • Rearrange the book shelf. If you have a cluttered book shelf, rearrange it. While rearranging, you are likely to open a few books which is good because it’s fun to remember something you read in the past.
  • Listen to old CDs. Do you have CDs in the 1990s? Remember the 90s or 80s or 70s or . . . .
  • Look at an old photo album.
  • Do something on the bottom of your to-do list. There must be a reason why it’s on the bottom of the to-do list XD


No matter the time, place, or location, there is always something to do. Even thinking about the next day is something. Even daydreaming is something. How about taking a nap? Naps are good (-,-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: