Friday, August 26, 2005

2005 Is A Year Of Firsts

The year 2005 is a year of firsts for me. My first Blog, first time cosplaying, first time I hosted a panel, and many others. To continue my firsts, tomorrow I’m going to Washington and Canada. It’s going to be my first time I visit my friend in his hometown and visit a foreign country. My vacation starts on Saturday August 27 and I return home on Saturday September 3.

I share the highlights daily if I have Internet access and time to write. My friend planned all the activities and the time table. During the vacation, I’m going to take a lot of pictures. I plan to share the best pictures on my webpage. Stay tuned XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: