Monday, August 15, 2005

What the hell? I'm sooo tired?!? (-,-)

Last week, I was sick with a sore throat, itchy throat, and fatigue. I hoped this week is much better. I'm continuing to drink green tea, take vitamin C, gargle with salt water, take it easy, and try to get extra sleep.

Today at work there were lots of assignments. Around 3:00 P.M. I made a lot of mistakes. (Does it happen to you that when you make mistakes, they happen in bunches? It happens to me.) After being pissed off, I became light-headed. I realized I was tired—really tired. I had 7 hours of sleep last night. Maybe I'm still not recovered from being sick last week. Man, I hate being sick :-(

I wanted to share what happened at work today. I did complete most brokers' requests; unfortunately, I didn't get any personal responsibilities completed. I hope tomorrow is less hectic and an easier day for me given how I feel the last two weeks >__<

BTW, 98.5 KFOX is having their annual marathon playing all of their classical rock music in their library by title alphabetically from Z to A. I am listening currently and for the last two weeks, especially at work since my co-worker is on vacation. It's awesome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: