Sunday, April 23, 2023

Gimme Some Cash

I dreamed last night the day was Super Bowl Sunday. ABC telecasted the football game for America. I was a teen in high school. ABC guaranteed all celebrity employees tickets to the game; otherwise, ABC reimbursed at a 4.5 to 1.0 ratio. Two anchors didn't have tickets at an $100 face value. One of the anchors was Cokie Roberts. The second anchor looked like actress Sandra Bullock. The Bullock anchor received both the cash and a ticket at the nosebleed section. She gave me the $450.00 before she attended the game. My dream didn't explain how I received the cash.

The next scene was my room. I counted the cash. My two brothers who don't exist in real life were present. One of the brothers reminded me of a classmate in my P.E. class in my sophomore year. He looked like the Bertram character from Family Guy. He was a natural bully. The second brother was a tag-a-long. Both brothers teased me, angered me, and frustrated me. I told my parents my brothers gave me trouble. They did nothing. Their intention was they wanted some money. There was no stealing. There was no dishonestly. They asked for money in a negative way.

I woke up. I realized I should have deposited the cash at an ATM before I went home. Nobody in the family knew about the cash; although, I'm honest I tell my parents.

No comments: