Monday, April 24, 2023

Men Can Also Shop For Dresses

I shopped at a Nike Factory Outlet store earlier in the morning. There was a 20% sale for all shoes. Good timing. My current running shoes need to be replaced as soon as possible.

I'm a beginner runner learning running techniques and learning how to buy running shoes to match my running style. I was lucky I purchased a pair of running shoes at random with good cushion and good stability at the center of my feet on Mar 2021. The pair of running shoes was the React Infinity Run Flyknit 2. The store disallowed customers trying on shoes due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. All benches were removed.

The store didn't have my React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 shoe size. I must take advantage of the sale. I choose to try running with different shoes. I tried multiple shoes. The looks were secondary. The shoes felt from good cushion to no cushion, strong stability to no stability, ankle support or the rear of the shoe moving up and down along the ankle, and the feel of my feet as if my feet touch the pavement. Pardon the weak running shoe terminology.

My estimated time trying on different shoes and slow running along an aisle was one hour and 20 minutes. I retried some shoes for a second time. I purchased two shoes which were the Renew Retaliation 3 with good stability at the center of my feet and the Air Winflo 9 with good cushion. Both shoes have good ankle support and long height separation between my feet and the pavement. I look forward running with different shoes for new experiences.

There are two takeaways. The first is always shop in desired outlet stores. Almost all sales are unannounced. Customers must enter the outlet store for the current sales. The second is men should be patient when women try clothes. Men can take a long time to shop for shoes like women take a long time to shop for dresses.

No comments: