Saturday, April 22, 2023

The Green Steno Notebook 8

The picture above is the notebook I acquired on the first day of my new white collar job. I wrote notes during my job training. I wrote other notes, reminders, and knowledge thereafter. I share many of them. Here is the eighth blog.

*Jan 1, 2019. I began to flip my pillow vertically before I go to sleep.

I played the piano. The song was Mary Had A Little Lamb pressing middle C, D, and E keys.

*Jan 2. I stopped eating oatmeal.

*Jan 8. My gym changed the outdoor signage from The Right Stuff to Fitness 19.

*Jan 13. I dreamed last night I hiked at a fictional city with a boardwalk along the ocean. I stayed at the boardwalk the entire day. The boardwalk included a video arcade, a midway arcade, and a vintage arcade a mile long. Family members were seen including my brother's family, a cousin's family, and more cousins from Southern California.

*Jan 23. Blisters appeared at my right mouth. I switched toothpaste from Arm & Hammer to Colgate.

*Jan 23. Played Solitaire with a deck of playing cards.

Five minute shower using a bar of soap and body wash for my back scrubber. The shower is quicker instead of using body wash for my entire body.

*Jan 27. Installed florescent LED light bulbs.

*Feb 1. A action game my brother, cousin, and I played when we were kids was Immortals Of Change.

*Feb 5. Polished and shinned old gold color game tokens. I use the tokens as markers for any tabletop game.

The night temperature was 40 degrees exiting the gym. It might explain fewer people in the weight room.

*Feb 11. Car maintenance. I checked spare tire air pressure. I increased the air pressure from 22.5psi to 35psi. I removed corrosion on battery. I applied baking soda on the corrosion, sprayed water with a squirt bottle, used a wired brush to remove excess corrosion, and used an air compressor to blow out the small corrosion. A bowl was placed under the battery to catch the corrosion.

A bonus was polish and shine the house address numbers.

*Feb 13. Power outage at 9:20am. Family used the emergency radio for the first time. Big storm with heavy rain and strong winds. Power restored at 9:59am.

*Mar 8. I dreamed last night I worked in a United States Post Office branch. I helped the branch's post master edit the monthly newsletter. Dr. Phil made an appearance.

*Mar 9. I dreamed last night I piloted a blue color A-10 Warthog Thunderbolt.

*Mar 12. I experienced a bloody nose running on the treadmill. The gym worker turned off the ceiling fans ten minutes before closing.

*Mar 14. Replaced my car's license plate.

The orange hammer is a dead blow. I used the dead blow to reattach the emergency trunk opener.

*Apr 7. I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S7 for the first time in a house backyard.

*Apr 9. A self-discovery. Doesn't make sense. Don't waste your time. Let it be.

*Apr 16. Security disguise procedure. Information written on a piece of paper. Write additional information as fake information. Create fake information. For example, account numbers create math problems and/or create more numbers.

*Apr 18. I dreamed last night I was a lawyer for Steve Jobs' estate. Apple shareholders filed a civil lawsuit against his estate. I was part of a team. I was a rookie. TV cameras were allowed because the plaintiffs wanted to make me nervous. It failed.

Discovered a boring and a healthy fast food option. I purchased a loaf of bread, a container of peanuts, bananas, and a package of beef jerky in a market. Buying Snickers candy bars was optional.

*Apr 25. Replaced expensive windshield wipers with Costco windshield wipers for the spring season and summer season.

*May 5. May 2 was the National Day Of Prayer. I read my personal bible.

*May 13. Flushed home hot water heater. Suggested flush once a year.

*Jun 1. Stomach ache. Too much gas. Time was between 2pm and 6pm. The pain felt the same when I admitted myself to O'Connor Hospital in Mar 2017. I relaxed in the family room watching Major League Soccer Atlanta vs. Chicago and Major League Baseball Boston at New York. I sat on the sofa at an angle. The pain concentrated at my belly button.

*Jun 3. Raged quit BTD 6. I uninstalled the game on my Galaxy S7.

*Jun 4. Changed the Oracle executable file from automatic to manual. Uninstalled PostgreSQL. Changed the MySQL executable file from automatic to manual. Desktop bootup time decreased.

*Jul 13. Watched The Lion King on BD.

*Jul 16. Pour flavored oatmeal first because the flavor powder in the middle adds flavor to the regular oatmeal.

Blogger's note: It appeared I continued eating oatmeal past Jan 2.

*Jul 18. Cleaned the dryer lint duct.

*Jul 20. I'm allergic to Potassium Sorbate.

Update On A Past Blog

The set up for earning freedom continues today. The set up is taking years. The blogs 2019 Year In Review. It Was Barely A Good Year. written on Mar 8, 2020 and 2018 Year In Review. Three Consecutive Bad Years For The First Time in My Life. written on Mar 9, 2019 mentioned momentum going into the next year became a good year. 2020 and 2021 were good years. Momentum continues for years including year 2023. Momentum is indefinite.

Level Up Life Infinitely written on Dec 2, 2019 is a reminder ". . . life levels never stop. Never stop leveling up life. Leveling up is infinite. Never stop innovating life." More job training is near completion. Physical workouts are improving.

Finally, I wrote an update on a past blog for Money And Life on Sep 12, 2019. I said, "It's possible I need more [set up] time." The correct answer is I need more set up time. It's not possible. It's definite.

No comments: