Saturday, May 04, 2024

Make The Choice To Be Fast Or Be Slow

Blogger's Note: May is pic month. I'm catching up posting pics from my smart phone. Enjoy!

Think fast. Think slow. Businesses close fast. See beauty slowly. Learn simple automobile maintenance slow. Japanese goods conveniently fast. Japanese anime in the past slow. Japanese anime in the present fast.

Update On A Past Blog

O.J. Simpson past away on Apr 10, 2024 due to prostate cancer at the age of 76. The football hall of fame player was acquitted for the murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman on Oct 3, 1995. I remember the day Simpson and his friend Al Cowlings drove in a white Ford Bronco chased by Los Angeles Police on Jun 17, 1994. I was watching the San Francisco Giants vs. Chicago Cubs at Candlestick Park. I add the day to my Top Ten Plus Six Equals Top Sixteen Moments Never On A Top Ten Before blogged on Jan 11, 2024.

No comments: