Saturday, February 14, 2009

Accutane Day 10



My eyes are playing tricks on me. Sometimes I look at my face and I see some improvement on my blackheads. Sometimes I look at my face and I see no improvement on my blackheads.

I stopped taking the Tazorac 0.1% and Duac Benzoyl Peroxide topical creams. I have two pimples. One is on the left side of my nose that is disappearing and the second is on the left above the forehead and left ear that appeared on Thur. And my blackheads on my nose are getting worse. I feel the blackheads when I wash my face. When I applied the creams, the blackheads were never felt. God, I hate blackheads on my nose. Looks awful. Nobody wants to Eskimo kiss a person with acne on the nose :X

There is a pimple on the left side of the nose that has been there for a month. The pimple reappeared and obviously it hurts when touched.

No side effects to share. I read the information sheets from the pharmacy. It said accutane takes 1-2 months to see results. Be patient :D

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: