Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Must Drink For All Anime Fans



All anime fans must try Calpico and Ramune from casual anime fans to die-hard anime fans. These drinks are found at Japanese stores and even at some anime conventions. A few dealers sell Calpico and Ramune. It took me a long time to know about the drinks. One of my friends urged me to try the drinks. I tried and I liked both of them. I prefer the drinks cold.

There are many flavors for Calpico and Ramune. I prefer strawberry Calpico. The original is too sweet. Strawberry Calpico is like a drink with a milk texture and sweet. Ramune is carbonated. You open the bottle with a plastic attachment. Take the plastic attachment and push down. The pressure releases the marble inside. To me, Ramune is a light carbonated soda. I can't give a good description >__> I can't compare the flavor with other brand name sodas such as Coke and 7-Up.

I encourage everyone anime fan or not to try these drinks. Other Asian store may sell these drinks.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: