Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Bowl Of Cheerios

Everyone must eat a bowl of Cheerios in their lives. Must!! No excuses. No exceptions. Go to a grocery store and buy a box of Cheerios. Eat a bowl immediately when you return home.

There are plenty of musts a person must experience in his or her life, even if it's just one time. Everyone has their own list of musts they did or they're going to do. Isn't life a list of must do's? Nobody does the same routine day after day 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is so much to do outdoors and even indoors XD Balance yourself doing activities indoors and outdoors. They're equally important. Continue finding new activities. The list of new musts never ends. Your list of new experiences to experience must never be completed. This is an example life is not perfect. If you die with a long list of new experiences accomplished and not accomplished, that means you lived an active life!

Here are some new experiences I experienced for the first time in 2009. I admit these are small potatoes; however, I'm going in the correction direction. And it's another example of me growing up!

*Hiking. I started hiking in April. I hiked two trails. I plan to hike at least once a month.
*Ballroom Dancing. My sister is teaching me ballroom dancing. I'm taking classes at De Anza. I continue learning and practicing.
*Strength Development. I took a class on weight lifting at De Anza. My max bench press is 200lbs. As this moment, I'm recovering from being sick. I'm eager to workout soon =)
*I ate Pho for the first time. Pho is Vietnamese soup.
*In Aug, I'm planning to attend a jazz festival in Downtown San Jose.
*I wan to skydive. I need to find someone to come with me ;)

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: