Sunday, January 08, 2012

Don’t Blink 2013 Is Coming Fast

2011 was a fast year. It was the fastest year for me, and the years have been getting faster and faster since 2008. One common thought on my first week of the new year is reset. The beginning of the new year means we do it again. Everything comes faster than last year as if the event, moment, incident, activity happened yesterday. My best example is the Super Bowl is coming soon, and it feels like it’s coming fast.

My annual activities are coming up, and it feels like they’re coming fast. I have the Nor Cal Spring Cosplay picnic in March, the San Francisco Cherry Blossom Parade in April and Fanime in May for my anime activities. I have my car maintenance including oil changes, alignment check, and tire rotation two times a year. I also check the first aid kit, smoke alarms, and flashlight batteries two times a year when we change clocks an hour forward and backward. I have my dentist and orthodontist routine appointments. I have my birthday celebration. Finally, the 2012 holidays with my family’s Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions. It was like yesterday I had family from SoCal visiting.

There are more books to read, new hiking trails to hike, new restaurants to eat, more games to play, new movies to watch, new anime to watch, new people to meet, new places to visit, and my favorite sports to watch including March Madness and the World Series.

Two of the most important events taking place are the United States elect a new President and the Summer Olympics in Great Britain. Didn’t we just elect President Obama?

My unknown of 2012 is what and where am I going to work? I continue to find a job since I finished my accounting at De Anza. The question excludes if. The question includes when.

2012 is going to be another fast year. Keep your eyes open, ears listening, hands feeling, nose smelling for good food, and mouth speaking your thoughts. Go with the flow.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: