Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Need A Nap

Today is the last day of Jan 2013. The month ends on a fast note. The first week was slow. The second week started to accelerate. The days and the rest of the month went faster and faster thereafter. 2013 starts fast. It's going to get faster and faster as we're tuned in, stimulated, and connected living in the information age.

I had to take a nap on Tue Jan 28. My body was fatigued. My body told me to take a break in the middle of the day. No stressing out. Everyone, listen to your bodies. Take a nap. Don't overdue yourself. You may get sick if you continue stressing out.

We live a life prioritizing and re-prioritizing. Taking a nap should take priority. You feel refresh, refocus, and re-energize. You're less likely to make mistakes. Take a time out. Your body thanks you afterwards.

No comments: