Sunday, February 21, 2016

What Is My One Superpower?

My answer is the ability to fly. Flying represents independence, freedom, inner peace, an escape, and happiness to me. I see life from infinite perspectives when I'm up in the air. I help people travel riding my back. I rescue people in danger. I transport myself from point A to point B in a straight line. There are no traffic jams and accidents to worry.

There is no stress in the sky. I close my eyes and breathe above the clouds. My entire body feels the wind. There's sunshine in the day. There's a moon in the night. Flying is a good superpower. I never do anything evil such as drop bombs or spy with a camera. No cape, tights, and mask required. I wear my everyday clothes. I see everyone up in the sky.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: