Friday, October 21, 2005

Dream on The Apprentice

Last night, I had a dream I was on a future season on Donald Trump’s The Apprentice. How do I get on the show? Trump someone was tired and wanted to browse the web. He did a Google search on “Innovate.” (I know it’s wacky . . . it’s a dream x.x ) The first search result was my webpage, www.innovateinfinitely.com. Trump was big-time impressed visting my website that I was given an automatic entry to a future season.

Throughout the season, I done a great job. Trump is impressed with my soft skills: the ability to communicate, the starter to start something for the team to move towards the goal, the stability to keep the team together, and getting along with all the team members. There are a few episodes my team is in the boardroom, and one of us is going to get fired including me. One teammate suggests I should be fired. I told Mr. Trump that my soft skills keep the team focused and working together to the end. Furthermore, a leader needs not to have charisma to be effective. Mr. Trump is convinced on my arguments he fired the teammate.

I managed to reach the top three in the season. Did I win? I don’t know. I woke up XD

Side Notes:

1. I’m not a die-hard Apprentice fan. I watched a total of 15 minutes of The Apprentice altogether.
2. I was never given the Exemption award in my dream. Anyone with an Exemption can’t be fired regardless of whether the team succeeded or failed. If you are given the Exception award, don’t give it away. My friend told me one episode a contestant gave away the Exception award and was fired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: