Sunday, October 09, 2005

Highlights

I still remember the Epilogue for the Washington Canada Vacation Blog. I hope, hope, hope to complete the Epilogue very, very, very soon XD

On Saturday, my cousin got married. The wedding and dinner reception were great. Some of the highlights included a Chinese Dragon dance before dinner, dancing, and a Chocolate Fountain which is called a Foundeux (spelling?). People where taking cookies, strawberries, bananas, and breadsticks and other foods and placing on the Foundeux to cover the food with the warm chocolate. The kids loved it.

Unfortunately, my Canon digital camera experienced wear and tear during the entire wedding. Bad timing. I have been thinking about purchasing a new digital camera after Anime Expo 2005 when some of the cosplay pics turned out less than satisfactory. Given the events on Saturday, it’s time to upgrade. I start researching new SLR digital cameras tomorrow. I feel bad that I didn’t take a lot of good pictures. Only a few turned out well :-< I definitely going to get a Canon. The number one factor is money, and I’m going to get the best camera I can afford.

Tomorrow, my company is having an optional meeting discussing supplemental insurance such as AFLAC. I don’t need supplemental insurance and the like because I don’t have any dependents; however, I’m attending because I’m curious to know what’s all about.

And I still haven’t finished watching Wall Street. *Sigh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: