Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Quickie

Hello. Happy early Tuesday. I should be sleeping now (-,-) Today at work a broker made a request which took half the day to complete. I think it’s the full moon that is making people nervous and anxious. When I went to work, there was almost an accident, a car cut me off before I entered the freeway, and when I went back home, there was a mini-van that didn’t let me merge into the freeway.

I’m continuing to re-read my Economics textbooks to re-learn Inflation. Yes, the economy is going to experience an Inflation and then a Recession. Prepare for them, everyone!

I have been sooooooo damn busy I have not continued my Innovating Common Knowledge Blogs. I have a list of topics which falls into the Innovating Common Knowledge Blogs. These blogs are short and to the point. I like to post at least one this week. LOL. Ah, man. For a guy who works at a dead end job, there is work outside work to help me get out of the dead end job. Another example of never stop learning . . . never stop innovating. I’m tired and I’m rambling :-O. Thank you and good night XX-))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: