Thursday, October 06, 2005

No Experience Necessary

The Washington Canada Vacation Epilogue is coming soon. I’m proofreading and editing the epilogue and I’m going to add more.

President George W. Bush nominated Harriet Miers to replace Justice Sandra Day O’Connor who retires when she is replaced. Miers has no experience working on the bench or never even judged a case—not even in small claims court like those court shows on TV. LOL!

Heck, why not nominated me? Why not nominate my co-worker? Wait, bad idea. Don’t nominate him. Better off nominating a few veteran brokers. For me, I’m a guy who hears both sides and I’m going to uphold the laws to the United States Constitution.

Heck again, anyone hiring? I’m an innovator. Hire me. I never stop learning and I always find better ways to do something no matter how big or how small. Innovating starts with a small thought, a baby step, a starter to bring the team to thinking how to make something or do something more efficient, and when completed, redo the process again and again and again.

Anyway, the chances someone hires me with the above reasoning is virtually not going to happen. *Acts Depressed* President Bush nominating Miers is an example that Who You Know is more important than What You Know. I doubt Miers is going to be confirmed, and Republicans shouldn’t confirm Miers. Miers know Bush and she impressed Bush to be the next choice. It’s all connections, who you know, and networking to become successful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: