Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Waitress Was Really Pretty

From the Washington Canada trip, Steve and I ate breakfast at IHOP (International House of Pancakes) in Richmond, British Columbia on the way from Vancouver, BC to Seattle, WA. The waitress was very pretty. I was attracted to her. I remember her first name is Lisa. She is about my height around 5 foot 8 inches. My best guess her age is around 24, but she could be younger because Asians look younger than their actual age.

What I want to share (or what I’m asking) is I heisted to leave my contact information. Granted she lives in Canada and I live in California in the United States. Even if a serious relationship developed, it sure is going to be a big time long distance relationship. *Hee, hee* The contact information I have is on a business card which has my webpage logo, theme, link, email, and my name.

The plan was I place my business card on the table before Steve and I leave. On the back of the business card, I write “Lisa, you are very pretty. Email me and let’s talk. I live in the U.S.A.” And then I sign my first name.

Does anyone have an opinion? Should I have left the business card? Was the plan appropriate and in good taste? Any thoughts are welcomed. Thank you XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: