Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life Sucks? Why Live?

Life's bad for some of us in the world. The list of bad, sad, mad, tad in life is endless. (WTF, tad?) Dead end job, lonely, unemployed, single parent, depressed, drug addict, doing poorly in school, no money . . . the list is endless. For the very few regulars who read my Blog XD, they know I live in a high cost of living area, work at a dead end job, and jobs I apply to either I'm overqualified or don't have the job skills.

If life is bad for us, why live life? Why live a life full of struggles and mishaps? Isn't life supposed to be good for everyone? Isn't life supposed to treat everyone fairly to a good life. Why do bad things happen to good people who try their hardest? When are the rewards coming?

We might as well kill ourselves. End the pain. End the suffering. End the agony. Plato said, "Only the dead have been the end of war." It seems death is a legitimate choice for certain situations in life. Does the death choice have merit?

A few years ago when I walk to my car after work, I wished I get killed by some stray bullet. No more working at a crappy company, no more worrying about not getting a new job, no more suffering being alone . . . nothing sad and everything peaceful. Realistically, my death solves none of my personal problems.

Why do we sufferers of the bad side of life still live? The reason is to fight, fight, fight. Without the suffering, without the pain, we don't have a life. We live to fight and conquer these bad sides of our lives. For my fight, I'm starting to search for another job again after a long break, going to start a part-time business and hope the business creates more doors to open, and meeting new people when an opportunity comes to me. I'm aware the chances of me finding a new job are slim given today's economic conditions. I'm hoping for the best.

Objectively speaking, life is really not that bad. Really. Live is not that bad. Almost every minute, we bad lifers fail to remember life is really not that bad. Think objectively about life. Yeah, it's really not that bad :-))

Remember, we fight to live. Without the fight to win attitude, there is no point in living. Continue the fight. I am. When the day is bad, remember tomorrow is another day. When a job is loss, it may be a blessing in disguise. When the night calls for sleep, dream the victory. Good luck, everyone!

For the record, I'm not suicidal. I'm still living and I'm still continuing the fight :-O When I achieve victory, another fight is waiting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: