Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Rotten Week . . . Fortunately Upbeat!

First, I want to apologize to all my co-workers at my company for scaring everyone on Monday. What happened was I threw up twice. I threw up my breakfast muffin which I thought caused me to throw up. The muffin was one week old. (I hate old food.) The chairman of the company told me to go home, and in the evening, I made a phone request to take the rest of the week off. I apologize to everyone I should have went home after the first time I threw up, and I could have spread my sickness to others :-( I hope I didn’t.

It turned out I had the stomach flu. The last time I had the stomach flu was my senior year in high school. On Monday and Tuesday, I ate Jello, rice pudding, plain toast, and drank ginger ale only. Today, I’m gradually starting to eat solid food. It’s a slow process. I’m going to make it. And tonight, I’m not going to attend class because I don’t want others to get sick and, well, the class is getting more boring. No worries. I’m not getting a letter grade (^__’) Today, tomorrow, and Friday it’s recovery, recovery, relax, and recovery.

Another upbeat news to mention is the police department found my Dad’s truck. The truck was found on the other side of town. As of the Blog entry, the condition of the truck is unknown; although, the truck appears to be in drivable condition :-) I update in a future blog the full details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: