Friday, August 04, 2006

AX Addendum

The added 2006 Anime Expo (AX) events, recognitions, and notes are completed. Here is the list of the AX’06 addendum:

*At the pre-registration line, the person with the Mexican Bingo set gave me a CD of her favorite MP3s.
*At the FMA mini gathering, I did a few FMA action shots. One shot was a few Sloth, Wrath, and Lust cosplayers stole my watch and I was being held by two Gluttonies. Another shot was one Gulttony ate my watch and I tried to pull the watch away from him. When all FMA cosplayers gathered for the group shot, we sang 99 Bottles of Beer on the wall to time how long we stayed for the group pose. We counted from 99 to 91 which was a long time.
* Priscilla and I went hung outside my hotel room and we saw one of the Gluttonies who also stayed at my hotel.
*I want to thank the photographers who took my cosplay pics. And it was a pleasure posing with a few congers who wanted a pic with me.
*The weather was too damn hot for cosplayers especially with three layers of clothing @__@
*The weekend before AX, I went to Office Depot and purchased a small clipboard to write down the names of the cosplayers I took. Never happened. On July 5, I exchanged the small clipboard for six notebooks.
*There was a particular cosplayer for which I took a picture of her three times because she wore three different cosplays. She brought five cosplays. I should have made it fun by being aggressive such that if I take all five of her cosplays, I ask her out on a date :X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: