Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Desire

My fourth cosplay was completed close to Fanime Con 2008. The cosplay is Chrono Harlaown from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. The fourth cosplay was completed by my Mom and I. My Mom taught me how to sew. We started in late 2007 with a goal to finish before the 2008 Cherry Blossom Festival in late April 2008. Delays such as my Mom injuring her finger, fumigating the house, and family events resulted in the cosplay completed just in time before Fanime Con 2008.

I learned what desire meant with the Chrono cosplay. No matter what happened I wanted to finish the cosplay. No matter what. I find time to have my Mom teach me sewing and keep my Mom motivated to teach me sewing and finish ~~

What’s my next desire? I don’t know. Really, I don’t. My desire in me wakes up when I find what I want to do with my life. I’m looking forward to the true desire experience to accomplish my new life, to raise my expectations, and to seek new adventures I’m proud to write home about.

No comments: