Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's OK I Want To Be Alone

The last two weeks I have the feeling I want to be alone, and it's OK. I believe it's normal to take a time out and spend time for yourself. I fear I lose my friends since I stop spending time with them. The scary feeling is normal, yet my fear wastes my time thinking about the untrue loss. I spend my Fri nights hanging out with my friends; however, the rest of my friends I neither hang out with them nor keep in touch in quite a while. Moreover, I haven't updated my Facebook, posted in forums I'm active, and I haven't logged on to AIM in a long, long time—since Apr.

I experienced the feeling I wanted to be alone in the past. The last time was in late Dec'08 and Jan'09. The good news is the feeling is temporarily. There have been stumbles:

*I applied whitestripes to whiten my teeth. I peeled the strip from the liner and some of the whitening liquid remained on the liner.

*I hiked at Castle Rock State Park on Fri Oct 9. My car got stuck in a ditch. I called AAA for a tow truck. I waited one hour. Also, I almost got sick and I skipped a workout at the gym.

*I have been clumsy dropping keys, clothes, food when I cook, papers, pens, deodorant (yes, I dropped it and the deodorant stick cracked), bottle water, and much more.

*I purchased costume supplies for my next costume or cosplay. The buttons were not what I expected.

I keep myself upbeat, positive, and moving along daily. I'm going with the flow. I'm watching anime again. I watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Where The Wild Things Are movies. I purchased a pair of jeans I never worn since Summer'05. I'm brushing my teeth left handed. Two friends challenged me to learn Japanese Mah Jong in ten days. And I realized my cell phone records video.

I keep myself busy. I update my Facebook and post in the forums soon. Maybe I find time to log on to AIM and see who pings me or surprise some by pinging them. I still keep myself open to meeting new people and making new friends. I gotta learn Japanese Mah Jong, finish anime series I'm behind, continue working out, attend classes, write blogs ^__^, and seek new adventures and experiences. More importantly, it's not Accutane making me depressed.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: